RE: Tenor horns + Important Trom Needed

Claire,
		There is an excellent recording of Indian Summer on the 1999
Regional CD issued by Doyen (Doy CD084).
It is played by the Ever Ready Band from County Durham (of which I just
happen to be Sop player and Band Manager, so you may consider my opinion to
be slightly biased, however we did get a good review in the BB).

Doyen have a web site at http://www.doyen-recordings.co.uk/

Or in case of difficulty, E-Mail me privately as we still have some copies
left.

Les Palmer

Ever Ready Band