Seating positions and deafness (was Tenor horns) -Reply

Karen,

you should ask this to Matthew Baker if he's on the list. But now I touch  again
an old issue, some people on the list did not like.

On the other hand I would love to have Alan Whycherly playing in my ears.

Regards,
Edy

>>> <karen.m.robinson@xxxxxxxxxx> 02/02/99 09:11am >>>
Question: are most principal cornets deaf from having soprano cornets played in
their ears on a regular basis???