Re: Music/Sound on Web page

Andy

On my browser (Netscape 4.5) clicking the item invoked a Quicktime plug
in, which downloaded all 139k then displayed a broken film icon
(implying a not well-formed Quicktime file).  Wav's dont normally invoke
quicktime plugins on my machine.  Is the suffix correct?

hope this helps

Steve, Euphonium, Melbourne Town Band
http://www.proactif.co.uk/mtb.htm