Another Introduction

Dear all,

Just a little note to introduce myself again.  I unsubscribed over
Christmas, as my e-mail account is at work (and as yet I have no remote
access to it!)

I'm Ruth Bacci and currently Principle Euph for United Norwest 2000 Brass
(second section), recently promoted after the departure of our long standing
and best mate Peter French (Yes another of the French's, i.e. John French
brother!)

We have recently appointed our youth band conductor to our present conductor
(Andre Helleur) and desperately looking for some good results! - Hopefully
he will bring us some!

I can be found in the old Fodens band room (Bold St, Sandbach) on a Monday
and Friday night, and a Winterley Methodist band on a Thursday night - this
should ring a few bells with some of you.  The band recently celebrated it's
60th Anniversary at which Williams Fairey played.  Some of you will also
know Winterley band for carolling on Christmas day.  Yes a whole load of
North West mugs play carols on Christmas day around the village of
Haslington.  I've heard that some of the French's and the Child's have
played with Winterley on Christmas day!

Anyway - huh so much for the 'little note'!

Keep up the interesting conversation

Ruth (Can be also known as 'Woo')