Re: Music/Sound on Web page

Andy,

Went and had a try at downloading Tara and it down loaded fine, but when
I went to play it came up with "An Invalid Media Type was Specified".

I have a couple of MP3 files on our website and they work.  Just one
thing, on the web page you have written that they are MP3 files, but
when you download them, they download as .wav files.  All I know is that
if you download our music from our band site, they have .mp3 after
whatever you call it (not .wav).

When I set it up, yeah like I knew what I was doing!!!  I had to record
the music as a .wav file, and then convert them to .mp3.

Like I say, I didn't know what I was doing and had heaps of help, so
don't know if any of this helps you.

Carol Wills
Footscray-Yarraville City Band
www.users.bigpond.com/carollee/