Re: Grimey Tour

Rolf Miezitis wrote:

> More questions from the hopefull...
>
> I heard a rumour that the two concerts in Melbourne were to have radically
> different programmes; ie. one being a "Brassed Off" programme, and one
> containing more significant works. Can anybody deny/verify this?

This is the first time I've heard this rumour (and I've heard heaps of others)
but I will be most disappointed if it's true.  For a start it will mean false
advertising and I will be demanding my money back if I don't get what I'm
paying to go for!  I'm going to the 2 pm show at Robert Blackwood.

Fingers crossed...........

Regards,
Vicki
City of Greater Dandenong.