Re: baritone-solo's

> I hope there are a lot more of them, and if not, then there should be more
> of them.

One baritone solo which you haven't mentioned and which was discussed a
while back is Carrickfergus, the traditional Irish air. Off the top of my
head the arranger is Stephen Roberts.

This features prominently in our repertoire at the moment and we are even
going to feature it at the Milton Keynes entertainment contest on Sunday
14th February. Who says baritone players don't get any glory!

Stuart Gadsden
Publicity Officer
Enderby Band