Re: baritone-solo's

I play 4v Baritone and I must admit that I think the tone is more mellow and
the 4th valve doesn't half help in the lower register.
Our Band's (Kirkby Lonsdale) Solo Horn and I are currently tackling "Meiso"
and when we think it is ready we will take it to the rest of the team and see
what they make of it.
After listening to Black Dyke's recording of it time and time again I can't
get it out of my head and when we have practised it together it sounds
haunting yet enchanting - sorry getting a bit too theatrical there.
I would appreciate any other suggestions for solo's and or duets because as we
already know the Baritone does have a unique sound (like it or loathe it) and
most Euph solos don't seem to sound just right do they?

Regards
Simon