RE: More tenor horn questions

Philip

I am currently using a DW #2 mp.  I haven't played on a VB though.

I like the DW esp the larger #2 it gives me a richer sound and with a bit of
practice the upper range is good, but the lower range is superb.  I also
like the volume that I can produce with this mouthpiece without "cracking"
the sound.

My 10c worth

Sergio

Solo horn, Waikato Times Hamilton Brass, Hamilton, New Zealand.