RE: Sops, Piccs, and brass bnd bigotry

Also,

I take extreme offence at your pathetic tone, while I realise I MAY be
lacking in knowledge I Have played for over 10 years and have NEVER EVER
come accross a "picc" trumpet OR cornet.  I was simply wondering if they
were only used in certain groups / orchestras or abroad ??  Thats all.

I am not a bigot and I dont like being insulted in this way.... Its not
that WE are bigots its that YOU are  argumentative... considering I have
never heard of you and MANY of the people you are up against are TOP
class players in Bands i have actually *Heard* of !!  You may be good
but until your *that* good and gain this "picc" some(obviously) much
needed press then very few of us can actually judge what is nicer.

Claire

p.s. Ben Godfrey is an ACE player and a VERY VERY nice person to know as
are i'm sure many of the top cornet players (Just remember it was John
Berryman who made him !)   :)  You're not doing any good for "picc"
players are you - surely YOU should be comparing not slagging one and
glorifying the other ! !