Re: Sops, Piccs, and brass bnd bigotry

I may be a brass band bigot, I don't think I'm narrowminded, I certainly don't
want the list to solely be a source of trivia, but surely I'm not the only one
who thinks that this thread has come to the end of it's useful life. Surely
the point has been made. I increasingly find Mr McKechnie's tone to be
offensive. What right has he to patronisingly come over as the enlightened
one. If this is his normal attitude, it is no wonder that he has found some
bands to be unwelcoming.

Martyn Pattinson
Bedworth Brass