mp4

Here's the site where I was first told about mp4 files

http://www.cmm.com.au/jamesmorrison/

The quality is CD quality, you really don't need a player or anything, it's
all inbuilt into the file.   There's a number of various artists in there to
download, but James Morrison's "S'wonderful" is the best.  The files are
big, but if you start downloading whilst doing something else, you won't
notice the short amount of time it takes.

Have fun.

Carol

====