Re: Thanks for the pipes

Well Rod,

Didn't the Victoria Police Pipe Band just recently win the World
Championships?  They are the best and most tuneful pipe band I've ever
heard, and I really don't like pipes (screaming cats) - sorry to all
pipe lovers out there.

Plus the Victoria Police Band - great!!!

Carol

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

    IMHO pipes produce a beautiful sound that can best be appreciated
from a distance of 70 miles
    but I must admit the Victorian Police massed brass and pipes can
give an adrenaline rush in concert.

    TiBaR (:-)}
    The Millennium is a figment of relativity.
    Bairnsdale or the Bush