Aussie Nationals

To Aussies on here.........I am considering coming across to Adelaide
for the Nationals, but would like some info as to what is on
when..........does anybody have any info?

Looks like the earliest I can get there is 10.15am Friday - what time do
things start?

When do things finish - Saturday or Sunday?

Mucho info needed please!!

Thanks

Monkey