Re: More tenor horn questions

Hi Phil,

I'm playing a Yamaha 601S with a DW 2 but I have only a stock Yamaha mpc
to compare it with.. I started playing a year ago after not having
played for far too many years ... anyway, I like the DW2 .. nice round
bottom register, middle is full and open, and the upper register is
clean but takes some work (for me anyway!)

Like to hear your comments on the VB mpc

Hope this helps

Lloyd Hiscock
Tenor Horn
Woods Manufacturing Brass Band, Ottawa, ON, Canada