Re: More tenor horn questions

>I'm interested in a new mouthpiece, and I was just wondering what other
>horn players on the list like and use.  I'm currently using a Dennis
>Wick-5, but I like the Vincent Bach mouthpieces.  Any adivce?

I don't have much experience of the bach mouthpieces but simply use Wick's 3
or 2 - much larger than the 5 (3/2 are quite similar, 2 being larger but the
5 is lots smaller than a 3) basically for a richer sound and better low
register, you will loose some high end but I found I regained that after
~couple of months.

I would be interested in the bach ones - bit expensive! But am not gonna
change really I feel comfortable with my 3.

Dave