Re: baritone-solo's

						Macushla

			      Macushla, Macushla your sweet voice is calling
				    calling me softly again and again
				Macushla Macushla I hear it's dear pleading
				  my blue eyed Macushla I hear it in vain

			     Macushla, Macushla your white arms are reaching
				  I feel them enfolding, caressing me still
			   fling them out from the darkness my  lost love
Macushla
			       let them find me, and bind me again if they will

			       Macushla, Macushla your red lips are saying
				 that death is a dream and love is for aye
			     then awaken Macushla, awake from your dreaming
				 my blue eyed Macushla awaken to stay.

Macushla means "my pulse", "my life" (I think). There may be a second hidden
meaning, but I don't think so.

William