Re: baritone-solo's stolen from the voice

Angela wrote.
Ah yes, dear Macushla ....... I know him well.

A song about a man!!!!! :-) Macushla! Machshla! your sweet voice is
calling,
calling me softly again and again. Macushla! Macushla! I hear its dear
pleading,
My blue-eyed Macushula, I hear it in vain

 as a baritone soloist was performing this  across the WWW with Cyberband
'97 backing up at the rear! :-) very intresing indeed :-)

However, just to keep the record straight ...... "Macushla" was
 originally written as a Bb Cornet solo but over time has been stolen by
baris.

The song is for the voice, Iriishy ballard published in 1910. In a
three-decker ballard form words by Josephine V Rowe.  Music by Dermot
MacMurrough.
John McCormac made a famous recording March 1910

yours evan