Gibraltar

Hi all,

	Our illustrious Bandmaster is searching for a Brass arrangement of the march, Gibraltar that is normally a military arrangement. We wish to use this next year, possibly at Wembly, and so need to find a source soon so as to "polish" it on top of this year
's repertoire. If anyone knows of a brass arrangement and a price please let me know as soon as possible.

	The BIOJ web page is in the process of moving to Demon and is now at http://www.bioj.demon.co.uk and will be expanding shortly with more pictures and background information on THE Jersey brass band.

Regards Keith

<italic>Press Officer

</italic>Band of the Island of Jersey, British Channel Islands.

SOON

</color></bigger>

http://www.bioj.demon.co.uk