Re: YABB? was: Cornet players

-----Original Message-----
From: Clair <c.roberts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 08 February 1999 11:54
Subject: YABB? was: Cornet players

>Is there anyone else on the list who's doing the Easter YABB trip??
>
>CLAIR TOMALIN

I'm not, but I did play for YABB between about 1985 and 1991 - and I was old
then!  Please give my regards to Frank - he might just remember me.    Is
the band *still* playing Manhattan Skyline, Sandpaper Ballet and Holiday for
Strings - or 'Holidays for Shtring', as Frank used to call it?  And is
Koningshooikt and the Cafe Flora still on the itinerary?  Happy days!

Alec