Re: Many thanks and politics

Ruth,
I think all bands have problems with external and internal politics
to a certain extent. My band witnessed some this weekend
unfortunately. Someone made a decision about something which was
beneficial for him but not for the other 20 or so players. People who
run bands often forget that there wouldn't be a band if the players
aren't happy and decide to leave!
Now thats better! (I managed not to say anything about the results
from the Durham league - huge self control on my part! Anyone there?)
John Ingman
b.a.ingman@xxxxxxxxx
Bass Trombonist
Newcastle Upon Tyne