Re: Grimey Tour

The Band will be playing a varied programme of music, from the movie
and some standards like Pagannini Variations etc. The music they
performed at the RNCM for the festival of Brass will also be played,
things like Procession to the Minster etc.  This info came straight
from Michael Dodd (Principal Euphonium).
I think your money will still be well spent Vicki!!!, I would not
pass up an opportunity to see this band if I was still in Australia.
The last band to tour to Australia was Stocksbridge in 95.  It has
been four long years since such a quality band has been on Aussie
soil, who knows it could be many more until the next one!!!!

cheers,
Matt.