Re: Many thanks and politics

Having served on the committees of a number bands, I am fairly confident that
the problems occur everywhere. There are always far more talkers than doers
and although the talkers profess to being able to do a better job than the
doers, evidence of this is never forthcoming. My mother has just finished as
ladies captain of her golf club and she has similar tales. I think it has more
to do with human nature and is not confined to our movement.

Martyn Pattinson
Bedworth Brass