Music Help Needed -Reply

John,

all I can imagine for now is Blue Danube arranged by Goff Richards.
But why shouldn't you visit some catalogues on the net as Banks Music, Just
Music,... and do a find on "Blue"?
Oh yes of course, Rhapsody in Blue! There will be more of them.

If not, you can always invent a title and play something different :-)
That's the way some would do it in Belgium, isn't it fellow countrymen?
This makes me think how many Belgians are on the list?

Regards,
Edy

>>> John Todd <john.todd@xxxxxxxxxx> 02/10/99 10:44pm >>>
Hi,

Couple of requests here, concerning music for "themed" concerts.

i) Music connected with "blue". I have Blue Rondo .., Blues March, Trumpet Blues
..
but need more to make up an hours concert. Anything will do, classic
arrangements
etc. as long as it has blue in the title.

ii) We have a concert in September to mark the millennium. The first half of the
concert needs ten pieces, one from each decade. We will probably finish the half
with Riverdance, synonymous with the nineties, but need other pieces for the
other
decades.

Any suggestions will be welcome.

			John Todd