Introduction

As I have changed email address. I thought that I had better introduce myself to
the list.

My name is Matthew Watts, I am really an EEb Bass player but am playing Bari at
the moment. I play 2nd Bari for Tongwynlais Temperance Band (Championship band
in Cardiff) - maybe that should be "in-temperance"!

I also play 1st Bari for the Territorial Army Band of Wales (the only Brass Band
in the Army). You may have seen us if you watch home welsh rugby internationals.

I am 19 years old and am going to Cardiff Uni. this September to read for a BMus
(by which time I will be back on Bass hopefully). From there I will be joining
the Army as a musician.

Do we have any ex-service musicians on the list. If there are, could you give me
some more info (good and bad) about life in the army as a musician. Feel free to
email me privately.

I have mainly lurked on the list so far, but you will probably be hearing more

Not a lot more to add really. If I think of anything more that you should all
know, I will post it on the list.

Tara for now,
Matt Watts
mgwatts@xxxxxxxxx

BTW - Tongwynlais are looking for cornet and horn players, but anyone is welcome
to have a go.
Sent via BigAssWeb - free email service at http://www.bigassweb.com