Re: Many thanks and politics

Tony and Tanya McLeish wrote:

> Yep, and most of the bitching comes from prima-donna solo cornet players.
> They seem to think there above everyone else.
> PS I play cornet but only 3rd. Have played repiano but couldn't handle the
> clowns in the front row.

I can only presume your tongue is firmly in your cheek.....however if you live
in Melbourne and you're looking for a band that has no prima donna solo cornets
feel free to drop into Dandenong Band.  Our solo cornets are anything but prima
donnas. (Alan A., Alan C. and Rachelle P.).

I have found "prima donnas" don't stick around the one band long anyway, they're
always looking for greener grass.