Re: Music Help Needed

John Todd wrote:

>Couple of requests here, concerning music for "themed" concerts.
>
>i) Music connected with "blue". I have Blue Rondo .., Blues March, Trumpet
Blues ..
>but need more to make up an hours concert. Anything will do, classic
arrangements
>etc. as long as it has blue in the title.

There are several arrangements available of Gershwin's "Rhapsody in Blue".
Keith Wilkinson has done arrangements of this for both band w/piano soloist
and band alone.  They're both somewhat difficult, but also would kill quite
a bit of time (over 10 minutes) and would help you fill up the hour needed.
No other titles come to mind at present, but there must surely be more out
there??

Tom S.