Attention all Midlands Banders

On March 7th, Black Dyke are coming to the Arts Centre at Warwick
University. It is a joint concert with the Brass 2000 band, a group set
up by local people with the aim of giving a concert at Birmingham
Symphony Hall in the year 2000, with a band made up of mainly players
who wouldn't normally get the chance to play Brass instruments. It is a
very worthwhile cause, and I urge anybody who can get there to try and
get along there. For more information, mail me privately on
marc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or marc.robbins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I will
put you in contact with the main ticket vendor. The price is
approximately =A310, which to me seems a bargain to support youth
banding, and hear a great concert.

Hope to see you there.

Marc Robbins