Re: Music Help Needed

Thanks for all the "blue" pieces, a lot of good pieces there, there are definitely
plenty of solos with "blue" in the title.

Did anybody have any ideas for pieces which are representative of the decades of
this century ?? As I said, Riverdance is probably the one which springs to mind for
the nineties, and it will be fine for first half finale, but I need another nine
pieces. Any ideas for a concert opener written between 1900 and 1910 (trying to stay
away from a march there !!)

I need a list of pieces to present to the concert organisers in the next two or
three weeks. Two of the pieces need to be solos as well, vocal or instrumental ideas
would be great, we haven't decided on a soloist yet.

			John Todd
			Longannet Colliery (Cowdenbeath)