Re: Many thanks and politics

> > (as far as banding goes). Do you think I should confront this person and lay
> > my cards on the table. Do any other band suffer this senario?Any advice
> > would be most welcome.

Certainly! otherwise, how is "this person" to learn. If they cannot learn,
then you have at least (with good intent, and not to embarass) tried.
I try never leave something unsaid, and simply carry bad feelings about.

best

Edouard Forner			     forner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Music Department					Macalester College
			St. Paul, Minnesota 55105
fax (651) 696 6785    	       phone/v-mail (651) 696 6189

"The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up" - Paul Valery