Re: Music Help Needed

Greg Wiley wrote:

> > ii) We have a concert in September to mark the millennium. The first half of the
> > concert needs ten pieces, one from each decade. We will probably finish the half
> > with Riverdance, synonymous with the nineties, but need other pieces for the other
> > decades.
>
> Surely if you are doing a concert to mark the Millenium you want
> 10 pieces from each of the centuries! Or are you going to end up
> doing 100 pieces from each decade?!
>
> Just a suggestion *grin*

Yes I know, but the organisers are ploughing in the money, and that's what they want - a
piece from each decade. Seems to make sense from a listening public point of view, with
the range of music throughout the ten pieces.

Are there any band arrangements of music from the eleventh century anyway ????

> Cheers, Greg.

					    JT - Cowden.