Re: Politics again - one liner

On Fri, 12 Feb 1999 D4VIS@xxxxxxx wrote:

> In a message dated 11/02/99 23:27:36 GMT Standard Time, tralco@xxxxxx writes:
>
> <<
>  (3) 90% of band members have yet to realise that there is no such thing as
> the "perfect conductor/musical director". >>
>
> what % of conductors think the same :-)))))

John, I think that is ALL of us. At least, the same number who understand
that there is also no perfect player. The others, players and conductors,
need understanding and help. :-)

best

Edouard Forner			     forner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Music Department					Macalester College
			St. Paul, Minnesota 55105
fax (651) 696 6785    	       phone/v-mail (651) 696 6189

"The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up" - Paul Valery