Re: Politics again/ fees

On 12 Feb, Claire Warden <claire.warden@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On a Fees point can I ask how much are players contributing in other
> bands ???

=A31.50 a week.  Also we have to pay =A330 to go to the Nationals in Bristol.
Usually we have to pay about =A35 for coaches for other competitions (Bugle
etc).

> Anyone else PM draw in the 4th section at Stevenage - SEE YOU THERE ! !

On a simiilar note - is anyone else going to be at Bristol?  We are in the
first 10 in 4th section - up against 29 bands <erk!>

I'll be easily recognisable - my band jacket is now about 5 sizes to big
for me and I'll be playing a v. naff tenor horn.

Cheers

Heidi

--
The greatest enjoyment in life comes from living dangerously!

(Reluctant)Tenor Horn Player - Penzance Silver Band
mayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx	http://www.argonet.co.uk/users/mayon/PzSilver.html
Sibelius 6 User (The superior music processing package for Acorn Computer)
All opinions expressed are my own ... not that of PSB :)
ICQ - 16050438