Re: Politics and Principal Cornets

Hi All

A few years ago I had Principal cornet player who was a pain in constantly
criticising his colleagues. At the band dinner it was the conductors job to
dish out awards - both serious and humourous. I gave him the award for
having the best 'Back of the Head' on the basis that I saw it more often
than the front as he spent so much time bolloking the back row cornets. This
seemed to do the trick.
Jeremy