RE: Politics again/ fees

Hi,
> On a Fees point can I ask how much are players contributing in other
> bands ???
None of the  bands I've played with ever asked for fees or subs or
anything. Mind you, these were (are) bands with some sponsorship.
I know that some bands in the area are stuggling financially and they
don't ask for subs either. Perhaps they should? Out of the people on
the list who play for bands like mine where there are no fees
involved, who would actually pay to play with their band? Do any
top bands actually pay people for turning up to rehearsals and
concerts?
John I
John Ingman
b.a.ingman@xxxxxxxxx