RE: Politics again/ fees

Hi there,

You dont say which band you play for - do you have sponsorship ?  How
much do you charge to do concerts / engagements ?

Thank you for all the input on this subject, even though our subs are
high - they do not cover our basic running costs yet :(

Any more of the fundraising ideas greatfully accepted !! (we are already
looking at recording a CD - does anyone local have experience of this /
rates they charge)  We are looking to apply for a lottery grant this
year, does anyone have positive experience with other types of grant or
the pro's / con's of sponsorship ?

Thanks for all your help,

Claire

p.s. We have a similar thing to below - based on the lottery bonus ball
:)
Maybe we could adapt it to pay subs :)

p.p.s I find the committee fun, except that you can get the "silent
treatment" from people who dont agree with what we do - funny how its
the SAME people who dont help !!!