RE: Politics again/ fees

In Tongwynlais we pay =A310/month or =A37.50 if unemployed or a student.
I think
that this is quite reasonable (although I didn't when I was about 12 mont
hs
behind!). We don't operate a naming and shaming policy as this was felt t
o be
unhelpful. The committee members know who owes what but no-one else.

Matt Watts