Politics again/fees

Claire,

Keep in mind, I am on the other side of the Atlantic, but our dues are
US$15 per year (about 10 pounds sterling).  We are responsible for
providing our own uniform and transportation.  I have my own cornet, so
I don't know if there is a rental fee for band instruments.

Denise Mattie
Solo Cornet
Rocky Mountain Brassworks
Denver, Colorado