L&SC AREA - STEVENAGE

Does anyone else think the arrangements for the 4TH and 1ST section are bad this year.

The 4th section has 34 bands which will start very early in the morning putting them at a disadvantage and the 1st section could be finishing at 11pm or later also putting the last bands at a disadvantage.

They may have to wake me up to go on stage if we are very late, never mind I'm sure it will be 2am before we get home so we'll all be alert for work/school the next day!!! Still the regional committee are mostly retired so I'm sure they thought this throu
gh.

Good luck to everyone!!