Radio 3

I stumbled across a performance on Radio 3 this evening by Fodens . They played
Lowrey Sketches and Cloudcatcher Fells. Probably more before I found it.
The reason I tuned in was the teletext showed a programme of Comedy Overture &
Moorside Suite. I actually thought , I wonder what that would sound like with
an orchestra?.
The sound quality was excellent, ( the norm for R3 ), the playing good as well,
considering it was recorded live at RNCM a couple of weeks ago.
Afterwards the announcer said, that was the first brass "Performance on 3"
programme ever. Lets hope there are more to follow.
Was it announced in any Brass Band Papers? I have to confess I don't subscribe
to any.
Was it announced on the list?, I didn't see it.

Rgds  Gerry,