Re: Lost horn

hi heidi

i know how you feel

i had £4000 worth of keyboards nicked from the back of my van

i knew that my policy was for anywher in the world and "all risks" so i wa
confident that i would get my claim settled.

what the insurance company didnt tell me was that my policy had been chang
ed
(by them) so that my stuff was covered anywhere in the world except the ba
ck
of my van.

it had me thinking.   who are the bigger crooks  the people that steal the
equipment or the company that takes your money and doesnt pay out.

Keep your chin up

john davis