Re: Hendon Band CD

Hi David,
Sorry, I should have given you the info when you said you didn't have / hear
it:
Hear they are!
St Denio -
Come Beautiful Christ - R Phillips
Canadian Folk Song Suite - Morley Calvert
People Need The Lord -trs Howard Davies
Since Jesus -  Len Ballantine
Rhapsody for cornet & Band - Ray  Bowes - Soloist Michael Wilson
I know a fount - Tom Rive
Draw me Nearer - Vocal Dick Krommenhoek Soloist Roger Cobb
I'll Follow Thee - Richard Phillips
A pastoral symphony - Robert Redhead
Minneapolis IV  - Emil Soderstrom

I might be getting another copy. IF I do, Can I get your mailing address to
forward this CD to you.

Regards
Larry White