re lost horn

Heidi

Sorry to hear about the loss of your horn.

Does your band have a written constitution. If this is the case then it should
be in writing as to what would happen in such an event as this.  If you don't
then it is surely up to the committee to make the members aware of what you
are actually covered for.  Either way I don't agree that you should have to
pay.

I don't want to use this opportunity to advertise but I do have access to a
good brass bands insurance policy ( Yes - I work for the bad guys - albeit
only a broker)

If you or anyone else is interested in more information regarding this then
please E mail me privately on Simmshouse@xxxxxxx

Good Luck

Jacque
Kirkby Lonsdale brass band