Re: Baritone for Monkey - one liner

Hear, Here, or 'ere, 'ere.
It is one of idea exchange but also one of some excellent wit to lighten up a
day, week and one's soul.
I agree Hilary, although I have not met many who are on the list, I seem to
feel I know a lot of them.
It is good to keep some formality to it and I think Nigel does an excellent job
in keeping the brass list in good form, although those who are not Trombone
players do 'tend to get out of hand a bit once in a while :>)'

regards
Larry White