Re: Flight of the Bumblee-Bee errata

Clint,

semiquaver = sixteenth
quaver = eighth
crotchet = quarter
semibreve = half
breve = whole

Imagine my ignorance being the first and only (at that time) American in the
entire band, sitting amongst front row cornets, in a first section band (in
England) and having to ask where the crotchet passage was.  The reply was "And
how long did you say you've been playing?".  Fortunately, the embarassment was
short-lived.

Denise Mattie
Solo Cornet
Rocky Mountain Brassworks