Concert tour 2000

Hi all,

We (Enderby Band) had a committee meeting last night and started to
discuss a possible concert tour in the year 2000, probably in August.
Ideally we would like to go abroad (Europe presumably although someone did
mention USA/Canada - probably too expensive I feel!) although a trip North
to Scotland or one south to Cornwall was not totally disounted.

We would be looking for some relatively good gigs to play at - rather than
just bandstands in the park.

We are looking for some help here please! We don't have any contacts
abroad or much idea about organising such a tour. Perhaps someone could
share some experiences with me or put me in touch with someone who could
help. Or perhaps one of the non-UK bands represented on the list would be
interested in doing a joint concert with us or something similar.

Thanks for your help. Perhaps best to reply to me privately to save
clogging up the list - although if its more general info with regards
organising a tour then I'm sure others would be interested.

Cheers
Stuart Gadsden
Enderby Band