YABB USA & Canada

The Young Ambassadors Brass Band of Great Britain will be touring Eastern USA
& Canada for the 8th time during August this year.

The schedule looks something like this :-

31st July Burlington, Ont.
1st Aug Burlington, Ont.
2nd Guelph, Ont.
3rd St Catharines, Ont.
4th Buffalo, NY.
5th Buffalo, NY.
6th Weedsport, NY.
7th Weedsport, NY
8th Agawam (Springfield), Ma.
9th Agawam, Warren, Agawam, Ma.
10th Lake George, NY.
11th Lake George, NY.
12th Lake George, NY.
13th Ottawa, Ont.
14th Ottawa, Ont.
15th Weston, Ont.
16th All day free in Toronto (depart 22:00)
17th England

The band has secured engagements on most of these dates however there are 2
dates where we have nothing arranged as yet. These dates are as follows :-

31st July Burlington, Ont
11th August Lake George, NY

With this in mind, I was wondering if there are any list members in or around
these areas who could help us secure concerts for these dates.

If you are able to help then pleae mail me privately and we can discuss
further.

regards

Richard Batten
Bass Trombone