Sidney, Australia bands?

Hi all,

I know this has been asked before but until I need the information, I
tend to disregard such things.

One of the flugel players in my band is headed to Sidney this summer and
has asked me to inquire of any bands that he might be able to have a
listen to or even have a blow with.  He will be in the area late
June/early July.

You may e-mail me privately if you like.

Denise Mattie
Solo Cornet
Rocky Mountain Brassworks
Denver, Colorado