Re: Ern Keller Band of the Year

Paul writes:

>At the weekend Waratah Brass scored a hat trick by winning the
>prestigious Ern Keller Band of the Year contest held at St. Marys >Band
Club at Western Sydney for the third consecutive year. The >contest is
by invitation only and requires 25 minutes of >entertaining music.

Congratulations to you and the band Paul, but you didn't win because you
were the only band invited did you?  I'm sure thats not the case.  Who
were the other illustrious invitees?

Cheers,
Roy Taylor
Dandenong Band