Re: Mouthpieces

On Tue 23 Feb, Van Emmerik, Matthew wrote:
> Hello everyone, I want to purchase a Bach 3G Mouthpiece (Gold plated)

Further to my earlier mailing to you I have just located the Gold Plated
3G m/p to a supplier we use in Germany .

These are available for a cost of  105.00 UKP including vat

If this is of interest let me know .

Thanks once again .

dan
--
Dan Redhead  Becketts Music Shop 56 Commercial Road Southampton
+44 (0)1703 224827     Fax +44 (0)1703 322046   becketts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx